I am happy to announce a new release of this program with bug fixes and some new features. Release 0.4.0 is now available.
Notable bugfixes of this release:
- Windows only: Saving a playlist over an existing file now overwrites the old file instead of merging with it. This fix has been present in the Linux version since 0.3.1.
- Fixed regression with Acestream HLS hashes. Playing from those URLs was impossible since 0.3.0.
- Improved encoding support for M3U lists. Now the FreeIPTV list should correctly parse, albeit it has a broken encoding.
New features of this release:
- New fullscreen key binding. The "F" and "F11" keys now toggle fullscreen mode.
- Xstream Codes support. Now the URL, username, and password for Xtream Codes can be input in a proper form.
You will find the download link for the Windows package and Linux install instructions on the Download page. It has been updated, as usual.